During these challenging times, our hearts go out to all who have been affected by the outbreak of Coronavirus. Like you, we are all washing down our counters, cleaning door knobs and handles, and taking all the extra precautions to ensure the health and well-being of our neighbors, friends, and family.
We give a very special thanks to all health care workers and first responders who are working tirelessly to save the lives and restore health to all those infected.
While we don't know what the near future brings, we are welcoming spring with open arms and hope that you will also celebrate the new season at home with your loved ones. Whether it's a birthday, new baby, or just to say "thinking of you", we are fully up and running and ready to send your gifts across the miles. We have taken all precautions to safely send your packages and as much as we always put your gifts together with care, during this difficult time, the care and love will shine through all the brighter!
A bit about health and safety
- We are a small studio so never have more than 2 of us working at the same time, making social distancing a bit of a norm!
- Washing hands and wearing gloves is common practice for us.
- All of our foods are pre-packaged and safe for handling. We are not currently handling any fresh fruit orders.
- Our shipments are being safely handled by UPS.
You can read more about their safety guidelines here
- If you have any concerns or questions about our gift baskets, feel free to call us at 847-967-7055 or use our contact form.
Be well, be safe, and we thank you for your continued support!